Nikki Darling & Co. is Atlanta’s newest “it” boutique, curated by Celebrity Stylist Marlissa Crawford. Marlissa extended her private studio to a public boutique. After working with various web developers who failed to deliver the work they’d promised, Marlissa was at her wits’ end and rightfully so —
We were eager to ease Marlissa’s concerns, not by talking, but by beginning to produce the content she requested. Our original project scope included her brand’s digital media presence. Shortly thereafter, the project scope extended to developing the brand artwork + corporate identity materials for the brick + mortar boutique. NikkiDarling.com now has a digital brand presence. Currently, we are building a custom web application for the boutique’s E-Commerce launch, Summer 2012!
Our Work —
- Implement a digital brand presence in phases 1) Corporate webite 2) E-Commerce platform.
- Develop custom web applications.
- Invent a brand aesthetic to uniquely position Nikki Darling & Co as Atlanta’s Newest “it” Boutique.
- Compose the brand artwork: logo.
- Design the corporate identity collateral pieces for the brick + mortar store-front
- Align the brand’s presence in the digital sphere + off-line to ensure consistent brand messaging.