Creativity Ainta Side Hustle (C.A.S.H.) is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team!
- Looking for real marketing experience, not just busy work?
- A people person, social media whizz?
- Have you planned your to-do list before you’ve finished your breakfast?
- Attention to detail nut with a creative mind?
Have you answered yes to all the above? Then this role might just be your ‘cup of tea’!
Creativity Ainta Side Hustle (CASH) is a petite, audacious Southern California web development agency. Founded to assist Creatives and Entrepreneurs leverage digital technology to transform their “side hustle” into their main hustle.
We develop websites. But, if you’ll indulge us we prefer to use, “digital stages” which more accurately describes what we do.
Many freelancers and others can apply some html and put brands online. We exercise our creative prowess, digital strategy and tech know how to construct brand platforms that spark and heighten engagement between brands and their aficionados.
- Creative thinker.
- Excellent and confident communicator at all levels.
- Open and eager to learn how to use marketing strategy and tactics in the real world.
- Can demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Highly competent using word processing software.
- Flexible, friendly, super organized and dependable.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic intern to join and support our exceptionally busy team. Working within a lively, creative environment you will be responsible for working with us to implement our marketing campaigns. We work with kickass entrepreneurs and entertainment brands. We care deeply about the brands we serve. We are on a mission to get incredible creative brands online and in a high-impact and elegant way so they can generate the revenue they deserve using their creative gifts because, *que drumroll…*, creativity ainta side hustle.
If you can stand with us on our quest to sprinkle the internet landscape with incredible creativity, we look forward to hearing from you!
What to do next?
- Please email your current resume to email@example.com
- Please provide three reasons why you think you would be perfect for this role.
- Please tell us about your favorite artistic experience of all time.
No agencies please. Our apologies if we cannot respond to all applicants but all shortlisted candidates will be contacted by December 30, 2014. However, we are hoping to find the right person much sooner.
Download Position Description: Marketing Intern_Creativity Ainta Side Hustle